Post Page 1
Month: January 2012
This is a sticky post.
There are a few things to verify:
- The sticky post should be distinctly recognizable in some way in comparison to normal posts. You can style the
.stickyclass if you are using the post_class() function to generate your post classes, which is a best practice.
- They should show at the very top of the blog index page, even though they could be several posts back chronologically.
- They should still show up again in their chronologically correct postion in time, but without the sticky indicator.
- If you have a plugin or widget that lists popular posts or comments, make sure that this sticky post is not always at the top of those lists unless it really is popular.
Protected: Template: Password Protected (the password is “enter”)
This post tests comments in the following ways.
- Threaded comments up to 10 levels deep
- Paginated comments (set Settings > Discussion > Break comments into pages to 5 top level comments per page)
- Comment markup / formatting
- Comment images
- Comment videos
- Author comments
- Gravatars and default fallbacks
Template: Comments Disabled
This post has its comments, pingbacks, and trackbacks disabled.
There should be no comment reply form, but should display pingbacks and trackbacks.
Template: Pingbacks And Trackbacks
This post has many pingpacks and trackbacks.
There are a few ways to list them.
- Above the comments
- Below the comments
- Included within the normal flow of comments